0 to 4 Years
Key responsibilities For Zomato Sales Manager:
A Sales Manager at Zomato plays a key role by acquiring and engaging the right set of restaurants to use Zomato’s products and help users and merchants derive maximum value from it.
Here’s what you’ll do day to day: –
- Contribute to rapid expansion during Hyperpure’s customer acquisition drive
- Contact HoReCa (Hotels-Restaurants-Caterers) merchants and convince them to sign up on Hyperpure and place 1st order -This is a field intensive role where you will onboard merchants on Zomato’s platform and help them engage with their audience
- Build an in-depth understanding of the restaurants in your city across categories and sign up the right set of restaurants to partner with
- Efficiently solve problems and make smart decisions to ensure supply is our competitive advantage
- Scale up the business with sincerity, ownership, and passion.
Who Fits the bill?
- 0–4 years of sales experience with strong analytical skills .
- Understands how the sales ecosystem functions, is strong-willed and persuasive.
- Relevant experience in B2B sales will be an advantage.
- Should be presentable, articulate, detail-oriented and is able to multitask.
- Demonstrates the ability to function independently and is comfortable with unpredictable work hours.
Category Wise Search
Check Other Jobs
Want to crack off campus drives?
There is seriously no rocket science for clearing off-campus interviews. They are just like normal interviews, a mere conversation between you and the interviewer.
You just have to stand out from the other students who are attending off-campus. Here, I would like you to take care of a few things:
First and foremost, walk-in with confidence and to be ve
The first step is aptitude so prepare well, for that and after that, you have to prepare the following.
One Programming Language: You have to perfect one programming language(Either C or java anyone)Chose one programming language and read all the basics, and learn some programs.
Problem Solvingyou have to good problem solver Logical and analytical
Communication SkillLast but not least, you must have strong communication skills to achieve the target. Simply be confident, talk clearly and give your 100%. (Try to exercise in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering some questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and mentors -so, that they can correct you beforehand.)
When you are talking about reputation and credibility what are factors that plays an important role:-
1- Academics & Achievements
2- Extracurricular activities
4- Social work or any valuable assignment done or currently doing
TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME. If your legs are on two boats then you will fall from both. Go to interview like it’s the last, there is no other option and you really wanna do the work company doing, not for money.
Talk politely and boldly with everyone you meet as you are not the only one in the queue and also not the “Albert Einstein”.Always remember to say hello and thank you.
Your appearance matter in interview wears a white shirt and black pant with the back shoe.
At last but not least “don’t lie in your resume”. If you do know something then don’t include it in your resume. A resume represents you to the company if a lie is in there then you are simply a liar. Having a page full of crappy things or lies is no good, it’s better to write what you really know and past work experience.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Join Telegram Group
Join Instagram Page
Join Linkedin Page
Join Facebook Page
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on sycobrain.com, We are just an information provider for job openings.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
Sycobrain is an informative platform trying to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, BSc etc. It accomplishes this by providing information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost.