This article will concentrate on the Wipro Interview Questions, Process, and Tips for both the Technical and the HR rounds.
This article not only clarifies how to answer Wipro Interview Questions but also provides a way for both experienced and fresher candidates to get their dream job in Wipro.
The Wipro process generally consists of three rounds of selection:
- Online assessment test
- Technical interview round
- HR interview round
Wipro Interview Questions
- Which programming language is your comfortable with?
- How do you come to know about Wipro?
- What is C language or Java?
In Wipro Interview all of these questions are generally asked by the recruiter to understand more about you, both as a person and a professional.
Technical Wipro Interview Questions
An applicant must be knowledgeable with algorithms, operating systems, database management systems, data structures, object-oriented programming, networking concepts, and their preferred programming language such as Python, Java, or C++.
- Name some popular operating systems.
- What is meant by the term OOPs?
- What are the main features of OOPs?
- Why C is procedural language?
- What is the difference between printf() and Scanf()?
- What is Cloud Computing?
How to apply for Wipro?
You can also apply to Wipro through recruitment websites, or go through the below-provided link.
Click Here: Wipro Latest Jobs
Well, the goal of every individual candidate is to get a good job. Therefore, job seekers can improve their skills by learning and practising these Wipro Questions.
Possible questions to ask at the end of the Wipro interview
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years in Wipro company?
- Do you prefer hard work or smart work in Wipro?
- What do you think our Wipro company/organization could do better?
- Why do you want this Wipro job?
C Programming Wipro Interview Questions
- Do you have what it takes to ace a C Programming Wipro Interview?
- What is a C Programming language?
- Write a simple code fragment that will check if a number is positive or negative.
- What is the difference between the expression ++a and a++?
- Can you define an array in C?
Wipro Java Interview Questions
Do you have what it takes to ace a Wipro Java Interview?
- List the features of the Java Programming language.
- What do you understand by Java virtual machine?
- What is the difference between JDK, JRE, and JVM?
- What are the differences between the constructors and methods?
wipro interviewers hardly planned to ask any particular question during your Wipro interview, normally Wipro interview questions start with some basic concept of the subject and later they continue based on further discussion and what you answer.
c++ wipro Interview Questions
C++ questions were asked in a Wipro interview at a basic, intermediate and advanced level.
- What are classes and objects in C++?
- What are the C++ access specifiers?
- What is a reference in C++?
- What are destructors in C++?
Wipro Interview Questions For Non-IT Students
We have listed out Wipro non-technical interview questions to get you started on your job interview preparation.
- What are your plans for the Wipro company if permanently employed?
- In Wipro are you capable enough to handle multiple profiles, in case of an emergency or required?
- Are you comfortable with travelling and staying in different locations according to Wipro company requirements?
- What was the last project that you handled?
Wipro Interview Python Questions
We will see the most commonly asked python interview questions in Wipro.
- What are global, protected and private attributes in Python?
- What is __init__?
- What is slicing in Python?
- What is the difference between Python Arrays and lists?
Wipro Aptitude Test Questions
Those who want to improve their performance in the Aptitude section, must and should practice the Wipro Aptitude Questions.
- The difference between the ages of a man and his daughter is 28. The average of their age now is 28. What are their present ages?
- N:2744:: E:?
- An Article When Sold At A Gain Of 5% Yields Rs. 15 More Than When Sold At A Loss Of 5%. The Cost Price Of The Article Is?
- A Merchant Marks His Wares 40% More Than The Real Price And Allows 20% Discount. His Profit Is?
Wipro Verbal Ability Questions
Here on this page, we had given below the sample Wipro Verbal Ability Questions.
- Synonyms: INFERTILE
- The — waters of the shallow lake made the marine life visible to the researchers (1. turbulent 2. treacherous 3. serpentine 4. pellucid 5. putrid).
Some tips for a Wipro technical interview round for freshers
- Details about the company.
- Try to answer according to the CV.
- As a fresher, you have to answer very reasonably and calmly. Do not rush in the Wipro interview.
- Don’t try to give any inaccurate information to the recruiter about you or your education or knowledge in the Wipro interview.
The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945 in Amalner, India, by Mohamed Premji as Western India Vegetable Products Limited, later abbreviated to Wipro. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils under the trade names Kisan, Sunflower, and Camel.
In 1966, after Mohamed Premji’s death, his son Azim Premji took over Wipro as its chairman at the age of 21.