BE or BTech
Testing Internship Program – This Irdeto Internship program is for the role of Testing Intern. This will be of great help in near future.
Jobs By Location
Basic Qualification Required In Testing Internship Program
- Willing to learn and test various open source technologies.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Should be available for an internship lasting for 1 Year.
- Having clarity of OOPs concepts.
- Team player but able to work independently and remotely.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide practical solutions that meet the customers’ needs.
- Good presentation skills – to both small and medium-sized groups.
- Good documentation and reporting skills.
- Competent user of the Microsoft suite of Office applications including Microsoft Visio and Project.
- B. E. or B. Tech (Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology).
How To Apply For Testing Internship Program
You can apply to those jobs or internships by going through the below link. We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Testing Internship Program.
Registration Link Of Testing Internship Program
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose job or internship is posted on sycobrain.com. We are just an information provider for job & internship openings.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
Sycobrain is an informative platform trying to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various fields such as B.Tech, Bsc, B.com etc.
It accomplishes this by providing information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and free course details at absolutely no cost.