JPMorgan Chase & Co
As a Python Developer Job they will work on building and managing large scale, fault-tolerant and distributed systems that offer a variety of services to support Derivatives business.
Python Developer Job Requirements:
- Engineering degree in computer science or related fields from a tier 1 institute
- Advanced knowledge of Python and related web frameworks
- Solid understanding of cloud application development process and principles
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Python Developer Job Role
- They will use internal systems and platforms that leverage proprietary and open-source software and tools to ensure that applications are developed in accordance with SDLC guidelines, are of production quality and can be deployed quickly.
- They will need to interact with platform developers, engineering and developer communities, QR and leverage infrastructure that already exists in the firm as well as develop or integrate new technologies.
Registration Link Of Customer Support Job ⇓
Check Our Social Media For More Updates
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on sycobrain.com, We are just an information provider for job openings.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
Sycobrain is an informative platform trying to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various fields such as B.Tech, Bsc, B.com etc. It accomplishes this by providing information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and free courses details at absolutely no cost.