2019 To 2022
Jobs AT Apple Summary
Do you love how it feels to help others? After customers purchase our products, you’re the one who helps them get more out of their new Apple technology. Your day in the Apple Store is filled with a range of focused support and service tasks.
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members.
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialities and skill sets
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve.
As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient support — developing strong, positive relationships with Apple. When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation. Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone and iPad devices.
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions. • You’re fluent in the local language.