IT Support Jobs For Freshers, Graduate or Diploma in information technology or equivalent.
Jobs By Location
Basic Qualifications Required In IT Support Jobs For Freshers
- Graduate or Diploma in information technology or equivalent.
- 0-2 Years of relevant experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer-focused and Problem Solving attitude.
- Interest to learn new IT infrastructure skills and adapting them quickly.
- Knowledge of Excel for updating internal records.
- Good knowledge of Client OS. i.e. Setting up Windows, Ubuntu and Linux Laptops.
What Is The Salary Of the IT Support Jobs For Freshers?
The Salary Of the IT Support Jobs For Freshers in India ranges between
What Is The Job Role Of the IT Support Jobs For Freshers
- Provide L1 End User Support i.e. Hardware, Software, Network, peripherals and unified communications and collaboration.
- Setup Laptops and various accounts for Onboarding users. And revoke access of all Offboarding Users.
- Installation of Application, Development and Security software on User’s systems as and when required
- Timely update Infra Engineering records viz. Inventory, Lic. Subscriptions and Checklists.
How To Apply For IT Support Jobs For Freshers
You can apply to those jobs or internships by going through the below link. We hope that the information provided above has helped you apply for the IT Support Jobs For Freshers.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose job or internship is posted on sycobrain.com. We are just an information provider for job & internship openings.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
Sycobrain is an informative platform trying to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various fields such as B.Tech, Bsc, B.com etc.
It provides information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and free course details at absolutely no cost.