HP Recruitment 2022: HP is hiring Technical Support through off-campus placement Across India. Freshers from Anyone are eligible for the post. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the application date as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Must be a graduate, fresher/ having a relevant experience of 0-4 years in Tech Support International Voice Process
What a Technical Support Voice Process individual does at HP:
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound customer phone calls, emails, chats, and orders
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix Hardware/ Networking/OS-related queries over the phone
- Ability to provide solutions to customers that may involve selling the customer a product or service to fix the issue
- Must possess the zeal to demonstrate Customer First culture in every interaction
Be confident, talk plainly and give your 100%. There is seriously no rocket science for clearing job interviews. They are just like easy interviews, a conversation between you and the interviewer.
What are factors that play a crucial role in the Interview:-
- Academics & Achievements
- Extracurricular activities
- Social work or any practical assignment done or currently doing.
Last but not least – Don’t lie in your resume. Having a page full of crappy specialities or lies is no good. Better to write what you know and past work experience. Never send resume in Docx file. Always send your resume in pdf file format.
How To Apply For HP Recruitment 2022
You can apply to those jobs or internships through the link below. We hope the above information has helped you use HP Recruitment 2022.
Registration Link Of HP Recruitment 2022
Always read details carefully before applying.
Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn
Sycobrain is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and free course details at no cost.