Cybersecurity Careers Opportunity, In this role you be responsible to define and implement ABB’s cyber security strategy in alignment with BA/Group’s cyber security strategy.
Jobs By Location
Basic Qualifications Required In Cybersecurity Careers Opportunity
- B.E., B.Sc. or M.Sc. in cybersecurity, computer science, communications and information technology, mathematics, or a related field.
- In-depth understanding of the global cyber security customer and market requirements for IoT applications, including regulations and standards.
- Ability to translate market needs into requirements and prioritization of backlog for agile SW teams.
- Strong command and several years’ experience in IT Cybersecurity operational topics for cloud-based systems.
What Is The Job Role Of the Cybersecurity Careers Opportunity
- Responsible to maintain a comprehensive understanding of the global cyber security customer and market requirements, including regulations and standards.
- Define and drive product / R&D and service roadmaps to capture the identified opportunities.
- Responsible to build up and streamline efficient and scalable sales support for cybersecurity-related questions.
- Responsible that relevant cyber security risks are identified, reported, and effectively mitigated at Division-level.
How To Apply For Cybersecurity Careers Opportunity
You can apply to those jobs or internships by going through the below link. We hope that the information provided above has helped you use the Cybersecurity Careers Opportunity.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose job or internship is posted on sycobrain.com. We are just an information provider for job & internship openings.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
Sycobrain is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing various fields such as B.Tech, Bsc, B.com etc.
It provides information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and free course details at absolutely no cost.