Customer Service Executive Job: Tata Communication is hiring Customer Service through off-campus placement Across India. Freshers from Graduate are eligible for the post. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the application date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
- Provide manpower and technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery.
- Maintains critical power and environmental quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation.
- Tracks and monitors the environmental performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience
Be confident, talk plainly and give your 100%. There is seriously no rocket science for clearing job interviews. They are just like easy interviews, a conversation between you and the interviewer.
What are factors that play a crucial role in the Interview:-
- Academics & Achievements
- Extracurricular activities
- Social work or any useful assignment done or currently doing.
Last but not least – Don’t lie in your resume. Having a page full of crappy specialities or lies is no good. Better to write what you know and past work experience. Never send resume in Docx file. Always send your resume in pdf file format.
How To Apply For Customer Service Executive Job
You can apply to those jobs or internships through the link below. We hope the above information has helped you use the Customer Service Executive Job.
Registration Link Of Customer Service Executive Job
Always read details carefully before applying.
Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn
Sycobrain is an informative platform that provides technical and career growth assistance to students pursuing fields such as B.Tech, BSc, BCA, B.com etc. It includes information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and free course details at no cost.