Envision yourself at Barracuda
Work with a core team of Content Analysts who are specialized in stopping malicious traffic and content from reaching our customers.
What you’ll be working on
- Analyze and differentiate attacks on our customers and gather key indicators for our threat database
- Identify trends and relationships between attacks and communicate those trends to the rest of the analyst team
- Determine if content is reputable, malicious, or hijacked and classify them accordingly
- Use tools to investigate HTTP queries, DNS information, Domains, Malware, and other threat information
- Function successfully as part of a team to improve the skills and effectiveness of all analyst
- s Unquestionable ethics and a dedication to protect our customers through threat intelligence gathering
What you bring to the role
- Basic knowledge on email protocols like SMTP, POP3 and IMAP.
- Basic networking knowledge such as IP, DNS, HTTP.
- Basic knowledge on identifying complex email attacks like Spamming, Malware, URL Phishing, Scamming, Spear Phishing transmitted through Email and the ability to determine how to prevent it.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or technical support is desired Ability to differentiate types of spam, viruses and domains
Category Wise Search
Want to crack off campus drives?
There is seriously no rocket science for clearing off-campus interviews. They are just like normal interviews, a mere conversation between you and the interviewer.
You just have to stand out from the other students who are attending off-campus. Here, I would like you to take care of a few things:
First and foremost, walk-in with confidence and to be ve
The first step is aptitude so prepare well, for that and after that, you have to prepare the following.
One Programming Language: You have to perfect one programming language(Either C or java anyone)Chose one programming language and read all the basics, and learn some programs.
Problem Solvingyou have to good problem solver Logical and analytical
Communication SkillLast but not least, you must have strong communication skills to achieve the target. Simply be confident, talk clearly and give your 100%. (Try to exercise in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering some questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and mentors -so, that they can correct you beforehand.)
When you are talking about reputation and credibility what are factors that plays an important role:-
1- Academics & Achievements
– Extracurricular activities
4- Social work or any valuable assignment done or currently doing
TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME. If your legs are on two boats then you will fall from both. Go to interview like it’s the last, there is no other option and you really wanna do the work company doing, not for money.
Talk politely and boldly with everyone you meet as you are not the only one in the queue and also not the “Albert Einstein”.Always remember to say hello and thank you.
Your appearance matter in interview wears a white shirt and black pant with the back shoe.
At last but not least “don’t lie in your resume”. If you do know something then don’t include it in your resume. A resume represents you to the company if a lie is in there then you are simply a liar. Having a page full of crappy things or lies is no good, it’s better to write what you really know and past work experience.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
Join Telegram Group
Join Instagram Page
Join Linkedin Page
Join Facebook Page
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on sycobrain.com, We are just an information provider for job openings.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
Sycobrain is an informative platform trying to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, BSc etc. It accomplishes this by providing information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost.