1 to 2 Years
Analyst Jobs in India at Dell, Join as an IT Service Operations Analyst on our Level 1 Support team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Jobs By Location
Basic Qualification Required In Analyst Jobs in India
- Bachelor’s degree, 1 to 2 years of related experience with technical aptitude
- Ability to develop in Java, .Net and SQL and good analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
What Is The Salary Of the Analyst Jobs in India?
The Salary Of the Analyst in India ranges between
What Is The Job Role Of the Analyst Jobs in India At Dell
- Need to work a night shift to support the US time zone.
- Monitor dashboards to identify and remediate production issues
- Manage a queue of incoming incident tickets to analyse and remediate
- Work with our internal customers to understand their incidents, gather details and communicate status
How Can I Get a Job In Dell?
To keep you up-to-date with the latest free Dell Jobs alerts, we update our Page for your convenience from time to time.
We advise you to keep an eye on our website(sycobrain.com) to find everything you need to know about Job Alert, Free Job Alert, Railway Job Alert, Free Job Notification, Online Application Form, Exam Dates, Educational Qualification, Application links, Last Date of Notification, etc
How To Apply For Analyst Jobs in India
You can apply to those jobs or internships by going through the below link. We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Analyst Jobs in India
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose job or internship is posted on sycobrain.com. We are just an information provider for job & internship openings.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
Sycobrain is an informative platform trying to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various fields such as B.Tech, Bsc, B.com etc.
It accomplishes this by providing information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and free course details at absolutely no cost.